Overseas Tuition Fee Loan
We help your children with their education dreams and expectations
Don't let financial issues hinder the dream of studying overseas of your children or relatives!
As a social corporate brand, DongA Bank has aimed to assist young generations in terms of knowledge development. With Overseas Tuition Fee Loan, which offers in-one-package service, DongA Bank can assist customers on the journey to achieve their education dreams and successfully invest for the future.
2. Product description
- Loan value: Maximum of 100% for overseas study cost, including tuition fee and subsistence expenses.
- Type of currency: VND.
- Interest rate: As specified in current regulations by DongA Bank.
- Loan term: Maximum 10 years.
- Loan payment procedure: Periodic repayment of principal,
monthly payment of interest relative to the account outstanding.
- Short-term: End-term principal, monthly interest.
- Medium and long-term: Principal for every term, monthly interest.
3. Eligible customers and application conditions
- Customer is Vietnamese citizen, having permanent resident status/KT3, residing in the same area as DongA Bank.
- Individuals who are relatives (grandfather/grandmother, father/mother, brother/sister etc) of overseas students.
- Having capability to repay of debt.
- Having no overdue debt at any credit institution.
- Having collateral assets: Being the assets of borrower or guarantee's relatives.
4. Loan application procedure:
- Loan application form (DongA Bank sample).
- Copy of ID card & Family record book/KT3 of the applicator.
- Interpretation of loan use purpose, explanation sheet for individual capital loan.
- Documents relating to oversea student: Passport, study program, certificate of approval and notice of tuition fee payment.
- Documents demonstrating financial capacity of the borrower: Pay-roll for customers working in state-owned companies/private companies (certified by the management) or for customers who are freelancers, entrepreners, Certificate of Business Registration + Tax payment receipts must be submitted.
- Copies of documents relating to mortgage assets.
For enquiries or further instructions, please contact:
- Head office/Branches/Transaction Offices/24h Transaction Offices of DongA Bank or
|Previous page||Back to Top|
Other Products and Services
- Housing Loan
- Market Business Loan
- Loan Secured by Certificate of Deposit
- Consumption Loan
- Installment Consumption Loan
- Securities Loan
- Overdraft Facility via Multi-Functional Card Account
- Machine and Device Investment Loan
- House Construction and Renovation Loan
- Manufacturing and Business Loan
- Agriculture Loan
- T-day Securities Loan (online)
- Auto Loan (Joint Program with Auto Salon)