Installment Consumption Loan
DongA Bank's monthly installment consumption loan, which requires no collateral security is a helpful assistant to customers with daily un-anticipated consumption needs.
2. Description of product:
- Credit limit: Maximum 10 months of salary but not over 50 million dong
- Type of currency: VND
- Interest rate: According to current regulations by Dong A Bank
- Loan term: Maximum 60 months
- Loan payment: Monthly installment (gross interest)
- Loan type: Completely credit. No collateral security needed.
3. Eligible customers and application conditions
- Employees of companies with collaboration contract with DongA Bank
- Having family record book/KT3 in the same area with DongA Bank
- Having stable income level, and the amount monthly installment will not be more than 50% of total income.
- Loan term must not exceed the remaining period of Labor Contract
- Borrower must have no loan balance under form of salary deduction with his/her company.
- Company's staff who was authorized to sign the collaboration contract.
- Every month, the company must agree to deduct the borrower's salary to debit into DongA Bank's account.
4. Loan application procedure
- Application form certified by company's management (DongA Bank's sample ).
- Copy of ID card/passport & Family record book/KT3 of the borrower.
- Certification of the borrower's salary from Management Board of Directors.
- Payroll of the 3 latest months .
- The company must collect from 5 loan applications onwards
- Collaboration Contract signed by DongA Bank and the company.
For enquiries or further instructions, please contact:
- Head office/Branches/Transaction Offices/24h Transaction Offices of DongA Bank or
|Previous page||Back to Top|
Other Products and Services
- Housing Loan
- Market Business Loan
- Loan Secured by Certificate of Deposit
- Consumption Loan
- Securities Loan
- Overdraft Facility via Multi-Functional Card Account
- Machine and Device Investment Loan
- House Construction and Renovation Loan
- Manufacturing and Business Loan
- Agriculture Loan
- Overseas Tuition Fee Loan
- T-day Securities Loan (online)
- Auto Loan (Joint Program with Auto Salon)