Foreign Currency Term Deposit Account
- Are you worried about Vietnam dong devaluation ?
- Do you have the demand for safe and confidential foreign currency saving to avoid of unnecessary risks?
- Do you want your foreign currency saving to earn profit?
With flexible and diversified terms, as well as competitive interest rate,
service of Foreign currency Term Deposit Account at Dong A Bank will
earn you profits beyond your expectation .
- Deposit account with attractive interest rate.
- Managing and securing customer 's assets in foreign currency .
- Can be used as a guarantee of financial ability for customers or their relatives when study overseas or travel abroad...
- Customers can use deposit account as:
- A guarantee for loan and overdraft facility at DongA bank.
- An account to receive transfer (domestic and international)
- Customer can receive earned interest from deposit account via DongA Bank Multi-functional card.
- Checking account balance through Internet Banking.
- Authorizing others to receive money or deposit money on behalf of customer ( applicable from second transaction of that deposit account onwards ) .
- Opening Co-ownership savings book : Savings book co-signed by 02 individuals or more
- Customers can open deposit account in one branch and make transactions in any other branches of DongA Bank.
4. Fees and Interest rate
- Deposit and withdrawal fees: free of charge
- Current interest rate ( See the bank interest rate for USD ) - ( See bank interest rate for other foreign currencies)
Vietnam citizens, oversea Vietnamese or foreigners from 18 years old onward , resident time in Vietnam from 12 months onward, having sufficient legal and civil behavior capability and other individuals as regulated by Dong A Bank.
6. Product features
- Currency: USD, EUR, AUD, CAD,...
- Deposit term: 01, 02, 03, 06, 09, 12, 13, 18, 24, 36 and 60 months.
- Fixed interest rate throughout the deposit term
- Interest payment: Term -end.
- Minimal balance to maintain account: 50 USD, 50 EUR etc.
- Regulations on withdrawal prior to maturity :According to current regulations by DongA Bank
- Other regulations: In due date, if customers do not withdraw the interest, it will be added into original deposit amount and carried forward as deposit money. Deposit term will be registered term and interest rate will be current interest rate . At due date time, if DongA Bank has cancelled the deposit term that customer originally registered, total principal and interest amount will benefit from interest rate of the preceding adjacent term.
Fill in Deposit slip (as per DongA Bank sample), personal papers (ID, Passport).
For enquiries or further instructions, please contact:
- Head office/Branches/Transaction Offices/24h Transaction Offices of DongA Bank or
|Previous page||Back to Top|