Foreign Currency Non- term Deposit Account
Your money is still interest earning while you are resting!
- Do you have an amount of idle foreign currency?
- You know you will need to use that amount some day but do not know exactly when?
- Do you want your money to earn you profit?
- Deposit account with attractive interest rate.
- Managing and securing of customer's assets in foreign currency .
- Customers have the right to deposit more money, partly or wholly withdraw of deposit amount at any time needed.
- Can be used as a guarantee of financial ability for customers or their relatives when study overseas or travel abroad...
- Customers can use deposit account as:
- A guarantee for loan and overdraft facility at DongA bank.
- An account to receive transfer (domestic and international)
- Customer can receive earned interest from deposit account via DongA Bank Multi-functional card.
- Checking account balance through Internet Banking.
- Authorizing others to receive money or deposit money on behalf of customer ( applicable from second transaction of that deposit account onwards ) .
- Opening Co-ownership savings book : Savings book co-signed by 02 individuals or more
- Customers can open deposit account in one branch and make transactions in any other branches of DongA Bank.
4. Fees and Interest rate
- Deposit and withdrawal fees: free of charge
- Interest rate of DongA Bank at the point in time is applicable
5. Eligible customers
Vietnam citizens, Oversea Vietnamese or foreigners from 18 years old onwards, with resident time in Vietnam from 12 months or more, having sufficient legal and civil behavior capability and other individuals as regulated by DongA Bank.
6. Product features
- Currency: USD
- Deposit Term: Non-term
- Interest rate: as per DongA Bank's interest rate of period in time
- Interest payment: Monthly interest payment based on date of opening savings book. Money will be automatically credited into savings account .
- Minimal balance to maintain the account: 50 USD
- Other regulations: After one month from the date of opening
savings book, if customers do not withdraw interest, interest
will be automatically added into original deposit amount.
Fill in Deposit slip (as per DongA
Bank sample), personal papers (ID, Passport).
For enquiries or further instructions, please contact:
- Head office/Branches/Transaction Offices/24h Transaction Offices of DongA Bank or
|Previous page||Back to Top|