Export Financing (After delivery)
Export financing after delivery is a short term loan to meet demand for advance disbursement of exports right after delivery carried out by exporter
- Using of exports amount right after delivery.
- Financing in form of bill of exchange discount, enclosed with export documents or guarantee loan of receivables from the export documents.
- Financing in many different terms of payment such as L/C, D/P, D/A, T/T
- High discount rate/loan
- Reasonable interest rate
- Simple procedures, with fast document approval
3. Eligible customers
4. Product features
- Currency: VND or foreign currency
- Loan period: Maximum of 180days
- Loan method: Time by time or according to credit limit
- Loan rate: As specified in regulations by DongA Bank in each period
- Collaterals: Receivables from export documents
Export documents must be shown to DAB.
- Loan application form (according to form, download form)
- Business plan
- Legal documents (Business registration certificate, corporate regulations etc)
- Financial statement in 03 latest years (if any)
- Documents for proving of loan use purpose
- Copy of documents for collaterals
- Other documents as required by the bank.
For enquiries or further instructions, please contact:
- Head office/Branches/Transaction Offices/24h Transaction Offices of DongA Bank or
|Previous page||Back to Top|