With service of Import collection , DongA Bank acts on behalf of enterprises to pay for importer, making sure payment is made timely and accurately.
2. Product features
- Document against payment – D/P: Enterprises shall pay advance amount sufficient for payment upon receiving payment documents.
- Document against acceptance – D/A: Enterprises shall sign to accept the payment of bill of exchange upon receiving payment documents. Paying a security when it comes to due date of payment.
- DongA Bank accepts import documents, then informs and transfers these documents to enterprises. At the same time, DongA Bank will make payment to overseas partners of enterprises.
- Receiving of notice for receiving of documents in fastest time.
- Fast and accurate
- Highly secured and confidential
- Reasonable service fees
- Good customer service and detailed instructions provided by DongA Bank's staffs
- Customers shall be considered for Imports payment loan
4. Fees and charges
- Trade contract
- Confide contract in case customer is entrust party
- Application form for purchase of foreign currency ( if having demand)
- License for import/ quota ( for goods which need to have license for import/quota)
- Copy of goods import declaration (to be added when completion of import procedures )
- In case of payment term to be more than 01 year: Document for registration of foreign loan and payment of debt made by State bank must be supplemented.
- Head office/Branches/Transaction Offices/24h Transaction Offices of DongA Bank or
Hotline: 1900545464Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Previous page||Back to Top|