VNBC, DongA Bank and DaiA Bank successfully implemented "Inter-bank money transfer via ATM" service.
On 10/10/2011, DongA Bank and DaiA Bank are the 2 pioneer banks in the switchboard system of VNBC that successfully implemented "Inter-bank money transfer via ATM" service.
With this new service, owners of DongA Bank domestic debit cards can transfer money from their accounts to any domestic debit card accounts at DaiA Bank via any ATM of DongA Bank and DaiA Bank.
At the same time, owners of DongA Bank domestic debit cards can also receive money transferred from DaiA Bank domestic debit cards.
"Inter-bank money transfer via ATM" service allows customers to send money to their relatives, friends, partners having accounts at DaiA Bank quickly and conveniently:
- Customers do not have to come to the bank.
- Customers do not have to queue for transaction.
- After the sender hascompleted order, the receiver can receive money immediately.
- The service does not differentiate money transfer fee inside or outside the city.
- Customers can carry out transactions 24/24 at over 1500 ATM of DongA Bank and DaiA Bank.
Limit and service fee:
- Maximum 20,000,000 VND/time
- Number of transfer times and amounts per day: not limited
Instructions on inter-bank transfer via ATM
Please refer to instructions here
It is expected that in the coming time, VNBC and DongA Bank will continue cooperate in implementing transfer service with other banks within VNBC switchboard system to increase convenience for customers.
For enquires or further instructions, please contact:
Customer Service Center
This service cease temporarily.
|Previous page||Back to Top|