Remittance to Vietnam
The service of Remittance to Vietnam is a bridge connecting oversea customers with their relatives in Vietnam. We are available 24/24 with a global network of 50 remittance agencies, which will help bring happiness and pleasure to your relatives on your behalf. Using DongA Money Transfer service, customers do not need to declare remittance origin or pay income tax.
Money remittance to relatives in Vietnam.
- Simple procedures of remittance, service time is available 24/24.
- Unlimited amount of remittance, without declaration of remittance origin and income tax levy.
- Customer's information is always confidential.
- Simple procedures for customer's relatives to receive money, ensuring for correct payment and correct amount.
- Remittance network is connected with DongA's Money Transfer wide network in Vietnam.
4. Fees and charges
Attractive and flexible remittance fee.
5. Provisions for use
To remit money from overseas to Vietnam, customer can come to any remittance agency connected with DongA Money Transfer worldwide and provide necessary information about the receiver in Vietnam: full name, address and phone number.
- Bring personal papers to the nearest remittance agency.
- Fill in the form of "REMITTANCE" NOTE (to be enclosed with a message including 10 words to the relative if needed).
- Selecting a method of remittance receipt for the relative: at home, at counter (different charges applicable for each form).
- Submitting of Remittance Note, amount to be transferred, personal papers and pay remittance fee to the agent.
- Customer shall be provided with a Money Transfer Control Number (if any).
- Contacting with the receiver and providing him/her with Money Transfer Control Number (if any).
See frequent questions and answers here.
For further information, please call hotline: 1900.54.54.92.
|Previous page||Back to Top|